"I have to say we had a very disappointing experience using this service and would strongly recommend booking direct with Meet and Greet via the Manchester Airport web-site instead of this booking agent, as the service we received from the Aiport Parking shop was appalling:
1. The booking page is misleading whereby, even though we stated 'flying from Terminal 1' we were booked into Terminal 3 Meet and Greet!!??
2. The web-site groups T1 & T3 Meet & Greet together when infact they are two separate facilities.
3. The directions of where the Meet & Greet car park was were out of date and incorrect. We almost ended up missing our flight!
4. When booking the web-site automatically selected a date 2 weeks from the date specified after we had selected our start and end dates. Again poor web-site.
5. Upon contacting the Airport Parking Shop the same day they were unwilling to refund the difference from being overcharged OR offering any compensation or for that matter an apology for their appalling web-site.
I have to say, in contrast the staff at Manchester Airport Meet & Greet were very helpful and accommodating. They were able to book us in with Terminal 1 Meet & Greet straight away (at no additional cost) so that we could at least park near the Terminal we were actually flying from!
In conclusion book direct and don't use this web-site."
"Choosing to use VIP Valet Parking (Terminals 1 & 3) was a great mistake. Having booked through Essential Travel I received details on how to get to VIP Valet Parking that were completely incorrect and directed me to the 3rd Floor of a multi-storey car where no one had ever heard of VIP Valet Parking. I had to leave the car and walk around the airport until I eventually found them. There I was told they had moved a month ago and could not be bothered to update the location details. Two weeks later I returned to pick up my car to be told that it was not there and they did not know where it was! I was told to go back to the airport lounge and wait until they had time to find it. About 30 minutes later they managed to locate it. VIP Valet Parking, in my opinion are just a set of incompetent cowboys."September 25, 2012
"Great check in
Lost keys on return (put in wrong draw and 25 min wait for them to be found. Could also not locate car in the process for a while."
"just what you would expect for the price charged, a smooth pleasant experience out and back.
"Good experience, although not had much to compare it against.Efficiently dealt with and very accommodating with changes in requirements due to flight changes.
"'Does what it says on the tin' Very efficient both dropping off and collecting the car - would use again"August 30, 2011