Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2)

Getting results for Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2)

No results found for Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2) for your chosen dates.

See results for more car parks
Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2) logo
£ 0.00
last 7 days

Directions information

Directions

Please check your confirmation email for details.

Leave the M56 at junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2. At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2. At the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted T2 Meet&Greet (T2 M&G). Proceed past the over height car park. The entrance to the drop-off area is 4th on the left hand side.

If you are able to enter latitude and longitude details into your Sat Nav, the following will be of use:
Latitude: 53.367059
Longitude: -2.277418

Arrival procedure information

Arrival procedure

When you reach the entrance to the car park (signposted Valet parking), please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Valet reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 2.

Return procedure information

Return procedure

Enter our Valet reception at Terminal 2 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside details of where your car is parked in the multi storey car park. The multi storey car park is situated opposite Valet reception.

Security information

Security

Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.

EXTRAS information

EXTRAS

Departure information

Disabled facilities

Valet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.

Departure information

Additional information

If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extra on your departure. The extra money will be at the car park's standard daily rate.

No refund will be given for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.

Maximum vehicle height 2.0 metres (6 feet 6 inches).

Trailers are not permitted.

Address

Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T2 Manchester Airport Manchester M90 1QX

Distance to airport

Met at the terminal.

Transfers from airport

The valet parking service at Manchester airport makes your arrival at the airport convenient and stress-free. Instead of finding a parking space and transferring to the airport, simply pull up near the airport and proceed straight to check-in. The rest is done for you.

Website app banner
Get a quote banner

Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2) reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Official Meet and Greet (Terminal 2) is 4.5 from 104 reviews.
Full starEmpty starEmpty starEmpty starEmpty star

Damaged my car and showed no interest in investigating how, never again.

October 29, 2018

Shocking - had booked two cars: they collected one, I then had to wait on the same person to collect the other. On return we waited 45 minutes on the cars being returned and one car had scratches and dents down the side of the car. I followed their procedures with regards to complaining and getting it resolved. However, we are 4 weeks down the line and they have said they need more time as they are busy right now. I would steer clear of using this company. I'm not confident that this will be resolved and will end up costing a fortune.

August 20, 2018

Overnight flight - waited 45 mins for the car. Not good enough .

August 19, 2018

Left my car and keys in what I thought was the safe hands of the meet and greet terminal 2 staff in early June and returned from our holiday 11 days later. Collected our car in the dark underground car park and within 5 minutes of our journey home I noticed the chrome on drivers side door panel had been etched quite badly. My car was a few months old and immaculate when I left at the airport and my car was returned filthy and damaged I phoned meet and greet immediately and also the company I booked the car in with to report this. After 3 weeks of phoning and emailing the pictures of the damage to the door panel etc I received a daft email fobbing me off stating that they would not accept any responsibility for this. I have asked for details of where my car has been and who had been driving it but once again I have been fobbed off. I would not use this car park again to leave my car the customer service is appalling.

July 27, 2018
Full starFull starFull starFull starFull star

Fantastic helpful staff, unfortunately we had originally booked and paid for meet and greet with flyparkplus, on arrival at the airport we were met by two men, who demanded a further £80.00 in cash. We refused to pay anymore money as seemed very dodgy! we were not happy to hand over our car to them,they left without the car. We then sought advice from a Manchester traffic attendant who directed us to the meet and greet to see if they could help. The staff in reception were fantastic and immediately put us at ease and agreed we could leave the car with them. A week later we returned and our car was waiting yards from the reception. We have certainly learnt our lesson and will always book direct with Manchester Meet and Greet. Thank you once again.

June 25, 2018