Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 1)

Book now from £81.97 for 7 days parking.

Important Information

This parking package includes Fast Track access through airport security for 2 people.

Directions

Please check your confirmation email for details.

Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and get in lane for Terminals 1. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, with the Hilton and Clayton hotels on the left. At the first roundabout, make a right turn and follow signs for T1 Meet & Greet. After 0.1 mile, turn left into the entrance to T1 Meet & Greet.

Arrival procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

On arrival, please go to the entrance of the car park and follow the instructions on the digital information screen. Once you've parked your car, please unload your luggage and enter the Meet & Greet reception to hand over your keys. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep safe for your return. Then follow the footpath to the terminal, which takes less than 5 minutes.

Please know that the car park can only take receipt of your individual car key; key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.

Please show your fast track pass to the attendant at the Security Fast Track lane to be granted access.

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

On your return, please go to the new Meet & Greet collection point located in the same place as where you dropped your car off. Your car will be parked on level 13 of the Terminal 1 Multi-Storey car park which can be reached by the lifts and Meet and Greet staff will be there to assist.

Security

The car park has entry and exit barriers and fencing. It has been awarded the Park Mark award.

Insurance

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Disabled facilities

Blue Badge bays are available and are clearly signposted in the car park. For wheelchair users or anyone with limited mobility, please know that your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.

Additional information

This parking package includes Fast Track access through airport security for 2 people.
Using your FastTrack passes you’ll be through the security checks in the airport in no time. Please print out your voucher and show them at security to get access. Two passes are included in the price of this package.

If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate (which is more expensive than the price you pay when you book with us). If you come back early, unfortunately we can't give you a refund for the time you've not used.

Maximum vehicle height is 2 metres or 6 feet 6 inches. Trailers are not allowed in the parking compound.

Your car can only be returned to the terminal you have booked.

The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes and you'll need £1 to use them.

Previously known as

Manchester VIP Valet Parking

Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 1) reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 1) is 3.5 from 7 reviews.
Bill Hall

Quick, as personal as something like this can be, convenient and with an acceptable price.
February 12, 2017

Andrew Goodwin

I have to say we had a very disappointing experience using this service and would strongly recommend booking direct with Meet and Greet via the Manchester Airport web-site instead of this booking agent, as the service we received from the Aiport Parking shop was appalling: 1. The booking page is misleading whereby, even though we stated 'flying from Terminal 1' we were booked into Terminal 3 Meet and Greet!!?? 2. The web-site groups T1 & T3 Meet & Greet together when infact they are two separate facilities. 3. The directions of where the Meet & Greet car park was were out of date and incorrect. We almost ended up missing our flight! 4. When booking the web-site automatically selected a date 2 weeks from the date specified after we had selected our start and end dates. Again poor web-site. 5. Upon contacting the Airport Parking Shop the same day they were unwilling to refund the difference from being overcharged OR offering any compensation or for that matter an apology for their appalling web-site. I have to say, in contrast the staff at Manchester Airport Meet & Greet were very helpful and accommodating. They were able to book us in with Terminal 1 Meet & Greet straight away (at no additional cost) so that we could at least park near the Terminal we were actually flying from! In conclusion book direct and don't use this web-site.
January 21, 2013

Roy Blanchfield

Choosing to use VIP Valet Parking (Terminals 1 & 3) was a great mistake. Having booked through Essential Travel I received details on how to get to VIP Valet Parking that were completely incorrect and directed me to the 3rd Floor of a multi-storey car where no one had ever heard of VIP Valet Parking. I had to leave the car and walk around the airport until I eventually found them. There I was told they had moved a month ago and could not be bothered to update the location details. Two weeks later I returned to pick up my car to be told that it was not there and they did not know where it was! I was told to go back to the airport lounge and wait until they had time to find it. About 30 minutes later they managed to locate it. VIP Valet Parking, in my opinion are just a set of incompetent cowboys.
September 25, 2012

Chris Roberts

Great check in Lost keys on return (put in wrong draw and 25 min wait for them to be found. Could also not locate car in the process for a while.
June 27, 2012

major john lambie

just what you would expect for the price charged, a smooth pleasant experience out and back. thank you
June 18, 2012

(7) reviews