Southampton Airport Official Short Stay Car Park
Compare and pre-book this car park at Southampton airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
- Leave M27 at junction 5.
- Take the exit for the A335 (signposted Eastleigh/Southampton airport).
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards the airport.
- Take the first left at the next roundabout.
- Follow signs for the Short Stay car park.
- On arrival at the car park, your car registration will be read and recognised automatically.
- The barrier will lift and you’ll be given a ticket. Please make sure you keep it safe as you’ll need it when you return.
- Park up in any available space, keep your keys and walk to the terminal.
On your return, please follow signs for the Short Stay car park when you leave the terminal. On your way out, put your ticket into the exit barrier and the barrier will lift.
The car park has entry and exit barriers, 24-hour attendants, CCTV and regular staff patrols. It also has the Park Mark award for security.
- There are designated Blue Badge bays for travellers with reduced mobility on the ground floor of the car park but please know that you’ll need to display your badge while you’re away.
- If you need to take your badge with you, please show it to the staff in the car park office on the ground floor before you leave.
- There are also Special Assistance Call Points linked to the terminal’s service desk to request help when you’re at the car park.
- This service is operated by Southampton Airport.
- The car park is undercover and within walking distance of the terminal. It's a self-park car park so you keep your keys.
- When returning late, the car park offers a grace period of 2 hours, at their discretion. Any longer than this and you'll be charged the car park's standard rate of £15 per day (subject to change).
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 2.2m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
- There are 4 charging points for electric vehicles on the first floor of the car park which operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Short Stay Non-Flexible
Bookings for Short Stay Non-Flexible cannot be amended or cancelled and will not be refunded.