Southampton Airport Official Priority Car Park
Compare and pre-book this car park at Southampton airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
This booking includes Priority security passes for up to 2 passengers.
- Leave M27 at junction 5.
- Take the exit for the A335 (signposted Eastleigh/Southampton airport).
- At the roundabout take the second exit towards the airport.
- Take the first left at the next roundabout.
- Follow signs for the Short Stay/Priority car park.
-At the car park barrier, your number plate will be recognised and you will be given a ticket and the barrier will lift.
- Please keep your ticket safe as you’ll need it when you return.
- Please park in any available space in the Priority area of the Short Stay car park, keep your keys and walk to the terminal. It takes around 1 minute.
- After you've check-in, please show your booking confirmation at the security search area and you’ll be directed to a dedicated fast lane meaning you can skip the queues.
- Make your way back to the Priority car park; it's clearly signposted.
- On your way out, put your ticket into the exit barrier and wait for it to lift.
The car park has entry and exit barriers, 24-hour attendants, CCTV and regular staff patrols. The car park also has the Park Mark award for security.
This option is ideal for travellers with reduced mobility as the Priority car park is the closest to the terminal. There are also Special Assistance Call Points linked to the terminal’s service desk to request help when you’re at the car park.
- This service is operated by Southampton Airport.
- This booking includes Priority security passes for up to 2 passengers. Show your booking confirmation at security to gain access to the fast lane.
- The car park has a height restriction of 2.2m.
- The car park offers a 2-hour grace period on either side of your booking. If you are more than 2 hours early or late, however, you will be charged the standard day rate of £30 extra.