Manchester Jet Parks 3
“ Jet park 3 is a very easy form of parking to use. We have used it many times and had no problems at all and will use it again.” - Barry Halley
Situated just 100 metres from the runway, this on-airport car park is a mile from the actual terminal building.
If you are using sat nav, the Jet Parks 3 postcode is M22 5YA.
Please check your confirmation email for full details.
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow signs for T1 and T3
- At the traffic lights, use the Left lanes for T3, Wilmslow and Wythenshawe.
- At the next set of traffic lights, continue past the business park on your left.
- At the next junction (for T3) keep left, following signs for Wilmslow and Heald Green.
- Continue along Ringway Road West. The road will merge into the new Manchester Airport Relief Road. As you approach the traffic lights at the end of the road, keep right.
- At the traffic lights, turn right towards Wilmslow and Styal and immediately right again onto the access road for JetParks 3 and JetParks Plus.
- Follow signs for JetParks 3 until you reach the car park barrier.
Please note: there are currently roadworks at and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
- Signposts for JetParks 3 may read JP3
Please check your confirmation email for details.
- Your car reg is read by the ANPR camera at the barrier and it will automatically rise (please do not press for a token).
- If the barrier does not rise automatically, please press the intercom where you will be asked to quote your booking reference and booking details to validate your booking prior to gaining entry to the car park.
Please check your confirmation email for details.
On your return, please drive to the exit barrier. If it doesn't lift automatically, press the help button for assistance.
The car park offers perimeter fencing, entry and exit barriers, CCTV and regular staff patrols. It has been awarded the Park Mark accreditation.
Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the car parks printed terms and conditions.
There are disabled bays available in every car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair-friendly.
- Please note: This booking only allows you to park in Jet Parks car park 3.
-This car park is a self-park facility where you park your own vehicle and retain your keys.
- There is a height restriction of 2.2 metres (7ft 2in). Trailers are not permitted.
- All drivers are urged to check travel conditions before setting out on journeys.
Never again. I used Jetparks 3 for the first time on 8 March 2019 as the usual longstay carpark was not available. I have never experienced such a chaotic airport parking experience from start to finish. First of all I couldn't get into the carpark as the numberplate recognition system appeared to have failed. Despite frantically pressing the help button on the entry system for around 10 minutes there was no answer. My partner left the vehicle to find a human being but the carpark was entirely unstaffed and I assume the bus drivers are not required to offer assistance. When I eventually got in (no explanation or apology for why barrier failed and why no one answered the call button for 10-15 mins) there was no where to park and vehicles were driving around in circles trying to find a space. There is no working electronic system to point you in the direction of spaces. The carpark is an odd shape and there were some spaces but they were very difficult to locate. The carpark is potholed with a rough surface filled with water. Not ideal for luggage. The buses take an age to arrive. There appear to be no more than 1-2 running at any one time. The other people waiting at the bus stop said they had been there some time. The bus then took around 25 mins to reach the terminal spending the first 10 mins driving around the car park. It took almost an hour from trying to enter the carpark to reach the terminal. Given that this is an onsite carpark, this timescale is ridiculous. Our return experience was little better. As we approached the terminal bus pick up point, a bus was pulling off. We flagged it down, the driver stopped, opened the door, shouted rudely across to us that he was holding traffic up (no one behind bus at all) closed the door and drove off. This meant a 20-25 mins wait for the next bus so again it was around 45 mins from standing at the bus stop to reach the car. Unless you have lots of time and enjoy a poor service with rude bus drivers go elsewhere.
March 20, 2019
Absolutely diabolical service, 50-minute wait for a ‘regular bus’ only for it to drive past full! Shocking, don’t use these
March 19, 2019
Absolute shambles and completly over priced, don’t normally use Jet Parking and certainly will not again, unfortunately had to book parking last minute and Jet Park 3 was only option, £89 for 3 days, daylight robbery. Use the Meet & Greet and make sure you book in advance. As for the parking arrived just aftetv7pm and by the time I’d found parking and waited for bus took 50 mins to get to T3. No parking attendants in sight, just huge rambling site where your left to fend for your self, would certainly not recommend to loan female, the place is totally isolated, for the money they charge it should have attendants on site, avoid.
March 11, 2019
Returned to find our bed car had been hit on rear snd someone had wiped with hand to try and hide, tight under a camera mast, car park were not interested in the slightest so will never use again due to their attitude and unhelpfulness
February 27, 2019
Returned on 12 Feb 19 to find a rodent had nawed through boot of car and nawed back seat of car causing considerable damage. After looking at reviews on different sites this seems to be happening more often
February 15, 2019