Liverpool Fast Track Parking
Compare and pre-book this car park at Liverpool airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
- From the A561, turn left onto Western Avenue (it's a right turn if you're coming from the west).
- Take the second exit at the roundabout.
- At the end of the road, turn left onto Hale Road.
- Take the first right turn, then follow the road as it turns right again.
- Take the next left turn onto Hale Road and you'll see the car park on your right.
- Drive up to the barrier, which will lift automatically, and take a ticket.
- Drive in, park in a space and unload your bags.
- Take the covered path to the terminal and you'll be there in one minute.
- Make sure you keep your keys with you and your ticket safe as you'll need them when you get back.
- Walk back under the covered path to the car park.
- Drive to the barrier and insert your ticket and you are free to exit the car park.
If you have booked Family Parking, follow the signs for the Family Parking extra large bays and direct access to the terminal.
The car park has a Park Mark award and 24-hour patrols.
There is a limited number of disabled parking bays near the front of the car park.
- The car park offers a 4-hour grace period in case of returning flight delays. However, if you are later than 4 hours, you will be subject to the £35 a day fee.
- Two fast track security passes are included with this package (subject to change)
- Go Green! No need to print your booking confirmation, simply have it to had on your smart device.
- Car with trailers or commercial vehicles are not permitted.