Liverpool Fast Track Parking
Compare and pre-book this car park at Liverpool airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
- From the A561, turn left onto Western Avenue (it's a right turn if you're coming from the west).
- Take the second exit at the roundabout.
- At the end of the road, turn left onto Hale Road.
- Take the first right turn, then follow the road as it turns right again.
- Take the next left turn onto Hale Road and you'll see the car park on your right.
- Drive up to the barrier, which will lift automatically, and take a ticket.
- Drive in, park in a space and unload your bags.
- Take the covered path to the terminal and you'll be there in one minute.
- Make sure you keep your keys with you and your ticket safe as you'll need them when you get back.
- Walk back under the covered path to the car park.
- Drive to the barrier and insert your ticket and you are free to exit the car park.
The car park has a Park Mark award and 24-hour patrols.
There is a limited number of disabled parking bays near the front of the car park.
- The car park offers a 4-hour grace period in case of returning flight delays. However, if you are later than 4 hours, you will be subject to the £35 a day fee.
- Go Green! No need to print your booking confirmation, simply have it to had on your smart device.
- Car with trailers or commercial vehicles are not permitted.