Birmingham Airport Car Park 1 (formerly Short and Medium Stay 1)
“ Absolutely fine, easy to book, reasonable price and good access to the terminal.” - Phil Kelly
Contactless parking experience as you park your car yourself, keep your keys and do not need a transfer to the airport. Closest multi-storey car park to the airport.
- Leave the M42 at junction 6 and take the A45, following the signs to the airport.
- Keeping left, take the first exit towards Solihull.
- Follow the left fork, which will take you back over the A45 and towards the airport.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit straight on to Airport Way.
- Keep left. You'll see signs for Car Park 1.
- Take the third exit at the next roundabout, signposted for the car park.
- The entrance will be on your left.
- When you pull up to the barrier, the camera will recognise your number plate, dispense a ticket and raise the barrier.
- Drive through and find yourself a parking space.
- This is a contactless service so you can keep your keys; your car will be where you left it upon your return.
- As your car will have stayed where you left it, there will be no waiting for it to be returned.
- Drive to the barrier, which should raise automatically, and then exit the car park.
- Use the intercom button to speak to staff should the barrier not raise automatically.
Entry and exit barriers restrict access to this Park-Mark awarded car park, complete with CCTV and regular patrols.
- Bays reserved for blue badge holders are available on a first come, first served basis.
- You will need to leave your blue badge displayed in your window. If you need it for your trip, however, head to the customer service desk to fill out a form. You can call for assistance should the desk not be manned.
- They operate a 3 hour grace period for those running a little early or late; anything over this time frame, however, will be subject to the standard £15 daily rate.
- Vehicles over 2.15m tall will not fit into the car park.
- Payments can only be made by card as they have no cash facility.
Car Park 1 Saver
Bookings for this package cannot be cancelled or changed.
Previously known as
Birmingham Airport Short and Medium Stay 1
Birmingham Airport Multi Storey 3
Terrible customer service. Trip was cancelled due to CV-19. If I had booked direct with the airport they would have given me a credit to be used against a future booking. However FHR would not honour the same and are no longer replying to my emails so I have lost my money. I have been a regular customer of this app and FHR but I can see zero point of ever using them again and will just book direct. Really disappointing profiteering from the current situation.
April 15, 2020
Prebooked for a 4 day trip - paid £56. On return went to exit and inserted my ticket and it said I owed £156. Had to wait ages for customer services to respond - although eventually they did and sorted it. Apart from that car park 1 is handy for terminal and cover in case of snow.
January 29, 2018
i made the booking 2 days before departure, and I think this was good value for money. The car park was easy to find and a very short walk from the terminal. I would book this again.
January 13, 2018
Staff were excellent supporting us after we missed our flight but flew out following day & the booking we made was honoured!
January 3, 2018
Very near the Airport terminal ,all went to plan .Great to get home and be able to walk back to your car with out waiting for buses etc .
January 1, 2018