London City Butterfly Meet and Greet
Compare and pre-book this car park at London City airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
You’ll be required to pay an exit fee; £3.50 if you leave within 10 minutes, up to £8.00 if you leave within 30 minutes and then and extra £5 per 5 minutes over that 30 minutes.
The car park is open from 5am - 10pm Monday - Friday; 5am - 1pm on Saturday; 11am - 10pm on Sunday, so you won't be able to drop off your car outside these times as the car park is closed.
PLEASE NOTE: Access to the car parks will only be available from the Eastern End of Hartmann Road, which is not what regular users will be used to. Due to these diversions, there may be possible delays when returning vehicles though they will endeavour to ensure that this does not happen.
- From the A406 near Barking, keep going south until you reach the large roundabout and take the second exit onto Royal Docks Road.
- After a few minutes, you'll come to an oval roundabout and here you should take the second exit onto the A1020 Royal Albert Way.
- Keep going along the A1020 and take the second exit at the Royal Albert Roundabout.
- Shortly after, you'll come to the Connaught Roundabout and here you should take the first exit across Connaught Bridge.
- You'll then come to yet another roundabout where you need to take the first exit and at the roundabout after that, it's the second exit onto the A112.
- Take the first left onto Hartmann Road and after a short while, you should see the Terminal car park on your left where you will meet your driver.
Please check your booking confirmation as details may vary.
- Please call the car park to let them know you're on your way when you're 20 minutes from the airport.
- When you arrive at London City Airport, please drive to the On-Site car park (formerly Long Stay).
- At the car park, you'll need to take a ticket to get in.
- Drive through and park your car in a space. A uniformed Butterfly driver will meet you to take your keys and the ticket from the barrier.
- It's then a 3-5 minute walk to the terminal.
- On your return, please call Butterfly to let them know you’re back on the number provided on your booking confirmation.
- Grab your luggage and walk to the On-Site car park where a Butterfly driver will meet you with your car. You’ll also be given a ticket so you can exit the car park.
You’ll be required to pay an exit fee. If your car leaves within 10 minutes of it arriving at the car park, the fee is £3.50. If your car leaves within 30 minutes of arriving at the car park, you’ll be required to pay an exit fee of £8.00. After this, it will be £5.00 for every 5 minutes.
Cars are stored in a secure car park with barriers and 24-hour patrols. They have been awarded a Park Mark award for its security.
The service is suitable for disabled passengers as transfers are not required.
- You'll need to pay an exit fee to leave the car park on your return: the fee is £3.50 if your car leaves within 10 minutes of it arriving at the car park and £8.00 if it leaves within 30 minutes; after this, it's £5.00 for every 5 minutes.
- You'll need to arrive as close to your booked time as possible. In extreme cases, if you're more than 20 minutes late, you may be charged a £30 waiting fee.
- The car park only accepts vehicles with a maximum height of 2 metres and a width of 2.5 metres. If you have anything on the roof of your car, you'll need to remove it prior to arrival.
- The car park is open from 5am - 10pm Monday - Friday; 5am - 1pm on Saturday; 11am - 10pm on Sunday, so you won't be able to drop off your car outside these times as the car park is closed.
- Please make sure you take all your valuables out of your car before you leave, as the car park cannot be held responsible for anything left behind.
- You will need to make sure your car is in legal roadworthy condition with full insurance, road tax and MOT otherwise you may be liable for any extra costs incurred by the car park.
- When you get back, you should show your copy of the booking confirmation ticket and pay any supplementary parking charges otherwise the car park may not be able to return your vehicle to you.
- Any damage to your vehicle must be reported before you leave.
- Your car will be moved to a secured Park Mark awarded site.
Butterfly Business Meet And Greet
The Butterfly Business Meet and Greet package includes interior and exterior valet by Europcar.
Butterfly Meet and Greet Non-Flexible / Special Offer
Bookings for this product cannot be cancelled or amended and will not be refunded once booked.
What a disgrace. Delivered my car back with a completely flat tyre and refused to take any responsibility saying “it just happened in the car park” and not their fault. Have left me alone at night in a car park with no way of getting home after spending over £70 for meet and greet parking. Disgusted. ***DO NOT USE***
November 14, 2018
We booked our parking from 10am on a Sunday. When we phoned Butterfly twenty minutes in advance of our arrival we were told the airport didn't open until 11am. We drove around until 10.30 and when we returned we noticed people having drinks in the airport so we decided to park and have a coffee. We then phoned Butterfly again to tell them we were at the airport and they said they would send someone to us. When the rep turned up he told us we would have to pay £15.00 extra for arriving too early as this is what it would cost to pay for extra parking. We gave him the cashed he put it in his pocket and took our keys and walked off leaving our car where it was. After our holiday we phoned butterfly as requested to return our car. We walked to the car park and our car was waiting. We were then told to get out of the car park we would have to pay £10.00 at the gate or we could give him £7.50 cash and he could get us out. We decided to go to the gate and pay £10.00 and when we put our ticket in it said £3.20 to pay. We now feel that Butterfly Parking is a fiddle from start to finish with their employees working and putting cash received in their own pockets. Will never use again.
September 27, 2018
Terrible service all round...
1) told us they would be 20 mins but ended up taking 2 hours
2) called to check when car would arrive after waiting 30 mins and told that 10 people had called at once, despite the fact we were the only ones left waiting.
3) called after an hour of waiting to be told they had lost our car key and if we had a spare to go collect the car ourselves
4) kept saying they would be 10 mins when they knew they couldn't find the keys. We were waiting with a young baby which I made them aware of.
5) the 'manager' refused to give his name or explain what was causing the delay. He didn't have the professional decency to tell the truth. He refused to drop the car himself too, rather sending someone else to deal with his errors.
6) I was hung up on about 3 times and no apology was ever given.
7) driver arrived and told me I had no right to speak to his manager like I did and refused to listen to me. He opted to tell me he had a wife and 5 children and that I wasn't allowed to speak to him
8) car wasn't cleaned or valeted and we were told we hadn't booked this service
9) the driver expected us to sign the release papers without reading it first and refused to let me or my husband hold the paper
10) there is damage on the alloys and scratch on side of car which they refused to acknowledge
11) I have a video of our exchange at the car park should the owner of the business wish to see a copy and I have the name of the driver who refused to do a professional handover.
The WORST service, I would not recommend using them. Customers prior to us had to wait over an hour too. You would think given flight numbers are given this business would be organised enough to locate the keys and have cars ready to leave. You would also hope that they had the common courtesy of being honest rather than lying and making people wait for over 2 hours.
Do not use this service if you want a service you have paid for and want your car back in the same state as your left it!
August 30, 2018
Followed the instructions given on the booking form. Called 20 minutes before arrival and was met as I arrived at the carpark by a very smart young man from the company. He had all my details to hand and we quickly surveyed my car for damage before he left with it and I was in the airport in minutes.
On my return I called the company again and, even though I was 2 hours ahead of agreed return time, the same young man arrived with my car within 20 minutes, showed me around the car to agree no damage and I was away.
Very professional and courteous and I would have no issues using this company again.
June 29, 2018
Very impressed with the service considering the price. Just abide by the information and there should be no problem. Lovely polite driver upon return AMIR needs a mention.
April 17, 2018