Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3

Getting results for Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3

No results found for Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 for your chosen dates.

See results for more car parks
Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 logo
£ 18.28
last 7 days

Directions information

Directions

From the M25:
Leave the motorway at Junction 15 and join the M4 signposted to London. Leave the M4 at Junction 3 and follow the A312 towards Hounslow / Feltham. At the Jolly Waggoners roundabout turn right onto A4 (Bath Road towards Heathrow). Purple Parking Park and Ride Terminal 2 and 3 is approximately 1 mile along the A4 on the left, next door to the Premier Inn Hotel.

From the M4:
Leave the motorway at Junction 3 and follow the A312 towards Hounslow / Feltham. At the Jolly Waggoners roundabout turn right onto A4 (Bath Road towards Heathrow). Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 2 and 3 is approximately 1 mile along the A4 on the left, next door to the Premier Inn Hotel.

If you will be using a Satnav to get to the airport, please note the car park does not have a unique postcode and there are two Bath Roads at Heathrow so we recommend using the address of the Premier Inn, as it's right next to the car park:
15 Bath Rd, London, TW6 2AB

Arrival procedure information

Arrival procedure

When you arrive at the car park, a member of the Purple Parking team will direct you to the arrivals area to drop your car off. Please go into reception to hand in your keys, then hop on the free transfer bus to the terminal.

Transfer buses run from 03:45 until midnight.

Return procedure information

Return procedure

You'll be given full details of what to do on return when your arrive at the car park.

On your return, please catch the bus from where it dropped you off. Your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays. Pick up your keys from reception and make your way home.

Security information

Security

The car park has perimeter fencing, CCTV in use and regular security patrols. This car park has been awarded Park Mark award for security.

Insurance information

Insurance

Parking is always at the owner's own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of the car park which are available at reception. A condition report is carried out on all vehicles on arrival.

EXTRAS information

EXTRAS

Departure information

Disabled facilities

We'd recommend you book the Purple Parking Meet and Greet package if you require accessible facilities as this car park does not provide any.

Departure information

Additional information

This car park only serves Terminal 2 and 3.

There is a height limit of 2.15m.

If you are using a sat nav, you will need to enter both the first line of the address and the postcode in order to find the correct car park:
First line of address - 17 Bath Road
Postcode - TW6 2AL

Transfer buses run from 03:45 until midnight.

Departure information

Purple Parking Park and Ride Plus T2 and T3

Purple Parking Park and Ride Plus T2 and 3 is an additional service offered at this car park, whereby instead of returning on the courtesy buses, the customers vehicle is returned to them at the Terminal Building.

You'll be given full details of what to do when you get back upon your arrival at the car park.

Departure information

Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 Saver

Bookings for this package cannot be cancelled or amended and will not be refunded.

Address

Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 17 Bath Road Heathrow Hounslow TW6 2AL

Distance to airport

The car park is located 10 minutes away from Terminal 2 and 3.

Transfers from airport

Transfers are included in the price. Buses run every 20-30 minutes from 3.45am to midnight.

Website app banner
Get a quote banner

Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 reviews

Our average review score for Heathrow Purple Parking Park and Ride T2 and T3 is 3.5 from 59 reviews.
Full starFull starFull starFull starFull star

Excellent service. Only a short wait once we arrived back into T3. No wait at all back at the parking as enough staff to make returns quickly and easy

July 21, 2018
Full starFull starFull starFull starEmpty star

Very good value, easy to arrange and was as expected. Got to the Terminal on time and picked up after flight with no issues

July 18, 2018

Super simple to use and couldn’t believe how quick it was. Website operates exactly as expected and no surprises awaited us at the garage. Also - really appreciated the great directions for finding garage as satnav didn’t identify its exact location.

July 4, 2018
Full starEmpty starEmpty starEmpty starEmpty star

When I turned on the ignition when picking my car up, a number of warning lights lit up, and the clock and trip had reset to zero. I didn't report the faults before leaving the car park, because the manual suggested the most likely cause was the battery, and that the problem would resolve itself after driving for 15 minutes. It didn't. The garage where I took it to be fixed said a steering sensor had been damaged, most likely through careless/rough driving. I challenged Purple Parking but they said they do not accept responsibility for damage caused to vehicles while under their care. Absolutely unbelievable!! I didn't choose Purple Parking because they were the cheapest (they weren't) or the most convenient (they weren't), but because I believed they had built up a reasonable reputation and that their size would mean they would be interested in protecting that reputation. I was wrong. I will never use them again and I would not recommend them to anyone. Do not entrust your vehicle to a company that will accept no liability for damage done to it under their care.

June 19, 2018

Very good service, hassle free. Used twice and would recommend.

June 18, 2018