Glasgow Airport Skyport Parking by Flying Scot
Compare and pre-book this car park at Glasgow airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
From the M8 from Glasgow take junction 28a. From Erskine Bridge, use junction 29.
- Take the A737 towards Irvine.
- After less than a mile, take the exit for Linwood and the A761.
- Follow the slip road, which leads to the Linclive roundabout.
- Take the second exit for Linwood Industrial Estate onto Burnbrae Road.
- Turn left into Burnbrae Drive.
- Skyport is on the right at the end of the road.
Remember: For satnavs, we suggest using PA3 3BJ for a more accurate result.
- Park next to reception and head inside with a copy of your booking confirmation ready and drop off your keys.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport. Transfers run on demand, 24 hours a day and take around 7 minutes.
Once you've cleared customs, please call the car park to request a pick up (there's a freephone in Arrivals if you need it). You'll be met in the same place as you when you were dropped off.
The car park is a Park Mark Safer Parking facility and has CCTV, high-security fencing, floodlighting as well as ANPR and 24hr staffing.
Electric Vehicle Charging.
To charge your electric vehicle in this car park you need to ensure you book the "electric charging" option. This should be obvious in the name of the product. If you have booked this product, you can charge your electric vehicle in this car park. All you need to do is;
- Drive towards the main car park, past the reception.
- Turn right just before the main car park and you'll find sheltered bays to park your electric car and plug it in. Charging ports are mounted on the wall.
- Plug in your car and make your way to the reception to sign in.
- Once you have signed in, they will call the transfer bus to come and pick you up.
- On your return, give them a call and they will arrange for the bus to come and collect you.
- Your car will be in the same place you left it!
If you have booked the regular Skyport product, you will need to park in a regular car park space, not the electric charging spaces.
Choose this product if you have a larger vehicle. Recommended if your car is between 2m and 2.2m wide, 2.1m and 3m high and 5m and 5.5m long. A great choice for a vehicle between the size of a Range Rover Sport and a Mitsubishi Warrior or Volkswagen LWB Transporter.
Everything went to plan on both legs of our journey, the check in was simple, the buses were on time and the drivers were very courteous and helpful. Would definitely use this service again.
August 21, 2019
When we arrived staff on front desk not very customer friendly, when I went to park my own car and eventually found a space, reception staff never spoke to my wife once, I found the parking spaces two small and you have to park on dirt, which is not very good when it's wet as there was mud everywhere, not a good start to my holiday and don't think I will use them again.
March 24, 2019
A very well thought out facility. Run by helpful and enthusiastic staff. I cannot fault in any way.
November 22, 2018
service was excellent both of our drivers were very helpful and pleasant,assisted with our luggage and were on time for us ,no waiting at all.thank you skyport for your great service.will recommend you without hesitation.
November 11, 2018
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone flying from Glasgow. Totally hassle free.
October 21, 2018