Glasgow Airport Skyport Parking by Flying Scot
Compare and pre-book this car park at Glasgow airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
From Glasgow on the M8:
- Keep in middle lane when approaching Glasgow Airport.
- Exit the M8 at Junction 29.
- At the roundabout take the first left signposted Paisley, A726.
- At the second set of lights, turn right and go past the football ground.
- Take the 2nd right after the football ground.
- Turn left into Well Street, then immediately turn right - the car park will be right there.
Remember: Some Sat Nav devices aren't accurate enough with just the postcode, so please enter the full address.
- Park next to reception and head inside with a copy of your booking confirmation ready and drop off your keys.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport. Transfers run on demand, 24 hours a day and take around 7 minutes.
Once you've cleared customs, please call the car park to request a pick up (there's a freephone in Arrivals if you need it). You'll be met in the same place as you when you were dropped off.
The car park is a Park Mark Safer Parking facility and has CCTV, high-security fencing, floodlighting as well as ANPR and 24hr staffing.
Being Covid Secure: It is legally required that all passengers on shuttle buses wear a face covering. Please ensure you have one and that you are wearing it before you board the bus.
Large Vehicles: Vehicles that are too large for a standard parking bay are still accepted but an additional £5 will be added to your booking. There are no height restrictions.
Everything went to plan on both legs of our journey, the check in was simple, the buses were on time and the drivers were very courteous and helpful. Would definitely use this service again.
August 21, 2019
When we arrived staff on front desk not very customer friendly, when I went to park my own car and eventually found a space, reception staff never spoke to my wife once, I found the parking spaces two small and you have to park on dirt, which is not very good when it's wet as there was mud everywhere, not a good start to my holiday and don't think I will use them again.
March 24, 2019
A very well thought out facility. Run by helpful and enthusiastic staff. I cannot fault in any way.
November 22, 2018
service was excellent both of our drivers were very helpful and pleasant,assisted with our luggage and were on time for us ,no waiting at all.thank you skyport for your great service.will recommend you without hesitation.
November 11, 2018
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone flying from Glasgow. Totally hassle free.
October 21, 2018