Glasgow Long Stay Self Park
“ Have used this service a number of times and always had a good experience. No problems at all and prompt service to airport. Would recommend.” - Mrs S Lintott
Formerly known as Glasgow NCP Flightpath, this off-site car park is a 2 to 5 minute drive from the airport. The free shuttle buses run every 10to 15 minutes and are suitable for wheelchairs. Designated parking spots for Blue Badge holders are situated near the bus stops. The car park is fully secure with fencing, floodlighting, patrols and CCTV, and has been awarded the Park Mark. No trailers are allowed.
- From St James Interchange (J29 M8 East), take the exit for Glasgow Airport.
- Turn into the one-way system, ensuring you move into the right-hand lane.
- Follow along Caledonia Way until you reach the left turn for Abbotsinch Road.
- Proceed to the next roundabout and turn right onto Arran Avenue where you will see the car park.
- From Glasgow City Centre and the east, take the Glasgow Airport exit (J28 M8 West) ensuring you are in the right hand lane on the slip road.
- At the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road turn right onto Sanderling Road.
- Proceed to the next roundabout and go straight across, at the next roundabout turn left onto Abbotsinch Road.
- Proceed to the next roundabout and turn right onto Arran Avenue where you will see the Car Park.
The postcode is PA3 2AY.
- On arrival, please pull up to the barrier and your registration will be automatically recognised.
- Then take a ticket from the barrier and find a space to park. Make a note of what zone you are in and the nearest bus stop.
- Keep hold of your ticket as you'll need it to exit the car park.
- Jump on the transfer bus to the car park.
- When exiting the car park, please insert your ticket at the barrier so your parking can be validated. Once done, the barrier will raise and you can exit the car park.
- Press the intercom button if the barrier doesn't raise.
Glasgow Long Stay has 24-hour CCTV and is manned and patrolled 24 hours a day. The car park is fully fenced and has floodlighting at night and an entry barrier. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark award.
There are parking bays for Blue Badge holders near the bus stops. The courtesy coaches are wheelchair accessible.
Parking charges are calculated in periods of 24 hours, starting from the time when you arrive at the car park.
If you stay for more days than you booked, you will be charged for the extra days at the car park's standard daily rate. If you stay for fewer days than you booked, you will not be given a refund.
Trailers are not permitted.
Previously known as
Glasgow NCP Flightpath
Long Stay Saver / Weekend Special
Bookings for this product cannot be amended or cancelled and are non-refundable.
Long Stay We Park
Please follow the instructions for arrival and departure as below:
- On arrival, take your ticket at the entry barrier and park in the designated We Park bays, on the left of the entrance.
- Park, keep your keys and check in. Once checked in, please catch the shuttle bus to the terminal from bus stop 8.
On your return, head to bus stop number 3 outside International Arrivals to catch the shuttle bus back to the car park and proceed to exit. At the barrier please insert your ticket to raise the barrier.
We have used this car park twice and will not be using it again - both times the bus driver has been rude and abrupt when picking us up from airport to take back to our car. Doesn’t take much for a smile and a hello!! Travelled many places and used airport car parks, this is by far the worst - not a welcoming sight.
July 10, 2018
Ridiculously priced for what it is. Full of pot holes and puddles. I have never seen any evidence at all that this place is monitored. We returned to our car once to find empty wine bottles lying beside it. My advice is to find another long stay car park.
March 15, 2018
I'm not happy I order car parking on prestwick when I come parking 3 been closed and I call to our company and guy tell my go to parking number 2 couse it's seme after my trip I pay in gate 140 £ thanks very disagree
November 19, 2017
When we booked, the site said our car number plate would be automatically recognised and the car park barrier would open. When we arrived, it didn’t so we thought we had the wrong car park. It turned out it was the correct car park but our booking hadn’t gone into the BCP system. We had to buzz for help at the barrier and they let us in when we explained. We had to go to the info desk at the airport to resolve it. The staff at Prestwick couldn’t have been nicer , but we could have done without the hassle.
October 27, 2017
My experience of using The Long Stay Airport Car Parking was excellent. Really is only three to four minutes walk from terminal. i had no trouble with the barrier when entering or exiting. the number plate recognition worked wonderfully, making the whole experience seamless. I will use this car park again and would recommend it to anyone.
October 26, 2017