Bristol Official Silver Zone Car Park
“ Used this carpark several times, service always second to none, swift, courteous and efficient staff make the transition to the terminal easy.” - Mr C Bond
This secure off-site car park is a five minute transfer from the terminal and the shuttle buses operate three times an hour, 24 hours a day. You choose where to park and keep your keys. The car park is only available for stays of over 4 days.
If you are using a sat nav, the Bristol Airport Silver Zone Car Park postcode is BS48 3DY.
From the North:
- Take junction 18 off the M5 and join the A4 signposted for Bristol airport.
- Come off the A4 and take the A38 towards Taunton, Bristol Airport will be on your right.
From the South:
- Turn off the M5 at junction 22 and take the third exit at the roundabout for the A38.
- At East Brent roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A38. Bristol Airport will be on your left.
- Take the M4 and at junction 20 leave and take the M55 south.
- At junction 18 take the A4 signposted for Bristol airport. Join the A38 towards Taunton, Bristol Airport is on the right.
From South East:
- Follow the A4 towards Bristol.
- Take the left-hand turn signposted Ring Road A4174.
- Take the A38 following the signs for Bristol airport. Bristol airport is on the left.
From South Wales:
- Come off junction 22 on the M4 onto the M49 signposted South West.
- Join the M5, coming off at junction 18 onto the A4.
- Follow signs for Bristol Airport and turn onto the A38.
Locating the Car Park
- Follow directions for the Silver Zone car park as you approach the airport on the A38. The car park is located to the south of the airport.
- Do not enter the airport from the main roundabout if parking in Silver Zone.
Please check your booking confirmation for full directions.
Transfers to airport
Transfers included in the price and operate 24 hours a day every 20 minutes, taking just 5 minutes to reach the terminals.
Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- On arrival, please follow the signs for Silver Zone Car Park.
- Drive up to the barrier; it should rise automatically.
-Park up in any available space, keep your keys and jump on a shuttle bus.
Please allow plenty of time for airport check-in and security procedures.
Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- On your return, please catch the transfer bus back to the car park from where it dropped you off.
- Your car will be waiting for you where you left it; drive to the exit barrier and then continue on your onward journey.
The car park is manned 24 hrs, well lit with CCTV and Automatic Number Plate Recognition. All vehicles remain on-site within the secure, fenced, compound. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
Insurance is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the car park, which are available at the Silver Zone reception. Parking is at owner's own risk.
Dedicated special assistance bays for Blue Badge holders and help button at barriers for assistance. The spaces are outside reception.
-All cars remain on-site within the secure, fenced compound of Bristol International's official car park.
- The car park offers a grace period up until midnight on the day of your exit should your flight be delayed. Stays after this time will be subject to an £8 per day charge.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 3m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
Silver Zone Non Flexible
Please note bookings made at this special advance purchase price cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.
I would have been interested to see dash-cam video of the transfer of my car between the long and short term car parks. However, car park staff had unplugged my dash-cam so there was nothing to see. I strongly suspect that they were abusing my vehicle. Otherwise, there was no need for them to have unplugged my dash-cam.
May 23, 2019
We sent this complaint and have so far not received any satisfactory response: 'We returned from Madeira on Monday 15 April at 13.10 hours and proceeded to pick up our camper van from the Silver Zone. We were handed back our key but when I used the remote opening button I noticed that the lights did not flash as usual. However, the van was open when we got to it to so I started the engine and we headed home. On the way, I noticed that the clock was at 06.20 hours so I re-set it. Yesterday morning I tested both our car keys to see if the battery on mine needed replacing. The remote opening button was/is not working on either key. I consequently realised that the battery must have run down whilst we were away as this would explain why the clock had needed re-setting - it automatically goes back to zero if the battery is disconnected or has run down. I checked inside the bonnet and noticed that the cover to the battery had been replaced incorrectly and that a wire appeared to be loose. I rang you to see if you had had to bump start the car to move it on the Monday but was told that you had no record of this having happened. The remote opening device was working when we left the van with you on 30 March. This will need to be fixed. I think that one of your operatives must have bump started the van on Monday and must have somehow interfered with the wiring for the remote opening device. I feel that any costs incurred in rectifying this problem should be born by you.' Subsequently, we realised that the electric mirrors do not work now either and also that the handbrake has been yanked up and now needs adjusting. We are currently trying to get Silver Zone to acknowledge their action with little success. We intend to send the bills to them when the problems have been resolved.
April 30, 2019
On our return to pick up our car a lady who did not speak very good English served my husband. We had not realised you needed a ticket to collect your keys we had our original receipt. There was a huge queue and the lady said very curtly you will have to wait until the end. We did this she found our keys (which evidently wasn’t that difficult) then gave wrong directions back to our car. When we went back to ask for further directions she tutted and pointed in another direction. This was at 1.00am and was unnecessary.
April 19, 2019
Arrival experience was brilliant, parked the car, dropped off the keys in the Arrivals Building and got on the bus - no issues. Cannot say the experience was the same on return from holiday to pick up the car - managed to retrieve the keys from the Collection Building easily enough but then was told that my vehicle was parked in row E, almost the furthest away from the building that it could be parked. This was not what I expected when I had left my vehicle parked in a disabled bay with a valid blue badge clearly showing on departure. I had to struggle with my luggage to find my vehicle and when I did I found that it was parked so close to the vehicle next to it that I struggled to get into my vehicle - not what I was expecting at midnight! My blue badge was still on display on the dashboard! Next time I will be parking with Park Farm, who are considerably cheaper and more user friendly!
April 7, 2019
Collected our car on 29th March 2019. As my friend, husband (who has dementia) and I approached the bus for the silver zone, we were struggling. A driver who had just gone off shift was talking to the drive saw we were struggling got off the bus helped me with the luggage, stayed on the bus to help us at the other end. What a gentleman! I can only give you a 5 star rating. Thank you
April 4, 2019