Newcastle On Airport Meet and Greet
“ Good service. Simple and seems effective. Would use again!” - Jo Whitehead
From the A1:
- Join the A696 for Newcastle International Airport.
- At the A696 airport roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout. Follow signs to Premium Meet & Greet.
- Take the 3rd exit at the following roundabout to enter the Premium Meet & Greet car park.
then turn left and proceed across two roundabouts, following signs for car hire return. Opposite car hire return, enter the Fast Track car park (formerly known as Short Stay car park 3), and proceed to the meeting point to the right, next to the pedestrian ramp.
From Edinburgh: The A68 offers an alternative route onto the A696 for Newcastle airport.
- Upon arrival, photographic booths will document the condition of your vehicle.
- Drive up to the customer service centre and park in one of the bays. A Driver will meet you there, take your vehicle and park it in a secure location whilst you make your way via a covered walkway to the terminal.
- Head back to the customer service centre and you will find your vehicle and a Driver waiting for you with your keys.
- Drive back through the photographic booth to have your car checked over once more and then exit the car park, turning left at the airport exit.
Your car will be parked in a fully secure car park at Newcastle Airport, in a secured location covered by CCTV and 24-hour surveillance.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
Chauffeurs are comprehensively insured to drive your car. Cars are stored subject to the car parks' terms and conditions.
The service is suitable for disabled customers.
No mobile homes, lorries or caravans are permitted even if multiple spaces are booked.
Used meet & greet several times. Recent visit Jan 2019 On my return I was given keys and had to “search” for my car. This is not what I paid for. I expect my car to be ready to drive away. I found my car wedged against another car on the drivers side so unable to get in. I asked the guy if they could move the car next to me. He said can I or they climb over my dash board. I said no way and waited a few minuets for them to find the car key to move the car. So this tells me when they parked my car they must have climbed over to passenger side to get out. Very bad service I'll be going back to long stay.
January 21, 2019
Used meet & greet several times. This was not the service I expected. Had to park my car up myself. On return was given keys and had to “search” for my car. This is not what I paid for. I expect my car to be ready to drive away as I come off my flight and down the ramp to meet & greet carpark. Very very disappointed this time.
October 17, 2018
This can no longer really be called meet and greet, they don’t greet you; they do not park your car anymore; someone drives it while you are away and alters every setting in the car. Very disappointed in how this service has significantly declined in the last 12 months. Very poor customer service.
October 6, 2018
I love how close this is to the airport and the employees were friendly however on picking up the car it had a slight mark on the rear of the door and an extra 44 miles on the clock. I've used this service before and loved it however I'd only picked up my car 3 days prior from the garage so I was a bit upset at the additional mileage. I suggest you take a photo of the mileage and of the vehicle (all the way round) before you leave your car, I wish I had. Disappointed sadly.
September 23, 2018
I'm a wheelchair user so booked 2 week's meet and greet parking thinking it would make things so much easier for us. We couldn't believe that there was a step into the cabin, no wheelchair access and my husband had to then wheel me and luggage UP a steep ramp to the terminal. Fab start to our holiday. We're flying from Manchester next year where I know meet and greet is right outside the terminal. Well done the toon, massive fail.
August 8, 2018