Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 2)

Book now from £98.68 for 7 days parking.

Important Information

This parking package includes Fast Track access through airport security for 2 people.

Directions

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Leave the M56 at junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2. At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2. At the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted T2 Meet&Greet (T2 M&G). Proceed past the over height car park. The entrance to the drop-off area is 4th on the left hand side.

If you are able to enter latitude and longitude details into your Sat Nav, the following will be of use:
Latitude: 53.367059
?Longitude: -2.277418

Arrival procedure

When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter the Meet and Greet Plus reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.

Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 2.

When you reach the security queue, please show your confirmation to the attendant. They will grant you access to the Fast Lane.

Return procedure

Enter the Meet and Greet Plus reception at Terminal 2 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside details of where your car is parked in the returns area, near the office.

Security

The storage site is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols. This facility has been awarded the Park Mark award for security.

Insurance

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Disabled facilities

Parking bays are available for disabled drivers.

Additional information

This parking package includes Fast Track access through airport security for 2 people.
Using your FastTrack passes you’ll be through the security checks in the airport in no time. Please print out your voucher and show them at security to get access. Two passes are included in the price of this package.

Maximum vehicle height 2 metres or 6 feet 6 inches. Trailers are not permitted in this car park.

Minimum stay/charges may apply at this car park at certain times of the year.

Previously known as

Manchester VIP Valet Parking

Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 2) reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Official Meet & Greet Plus (Terminal 2) is 3 from 5 reviews.
Mr Mark Jackson

Have used this service before & have found it very handy & stress free, there is only 1 thing that I would suggest now this service is getting more popular & that is you get a canopy or similar for the rest of your party to shelter under, as it was raining & there was not enough Room for all the people & luggage that were collecting there cars in the office
February 4, 2017

Marion Dykes

I booked very easily at last minute on internet as I had a lot of luggage and didn't want to have to get it on and off a bus. Meet and Greet T2 Manchester was very well signposted. After checking in at the reception, I used the trolleys provided to wheel my luggage a short distance to Departures.I was provided with a ticket to show on return. On return again the Meet and Greet was very well signposted from Arrivals area and my car was close by. My only niggle was that i had paid extra for the Plus service to receive the Fastrack facility through security and it was not explained to me how I would access the facility. Fortunately it did not matter as the airport was deserted as I was on last flight of evening but would have been annoyed had it been busier. I will definitely use the service again.
November 14, 2012

Jenny parkin

Excellent , simple & perfect location
August 31, 2011

Steven wynne

This is now the third time I have used this company And this is the second time I have had to go and find my car! Not the serviced promised Also this Time I clocked the Milage before and after 8 miles Difference ???? Not happy with the service
August 23, 2011

Steven wynne

This is now the third time I have used this company And this is the second time I have had to go and find my car! Not the serviced promised Also this Time I clocked the Milage before and after 8 miles Difference ???? Not happy with the service
August 23, 2011