Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3

Book now from £105.77 for 7 days parking.
£29.97 per day Last 7 days Average Price

This on-site car park is just a short walk away from the terminal building so there is no need for a bus transfer. The walkway is under cover for customers’ comfort and convenience and disabled parking bays are available. The car park has been awarded the Park Mark for its good security. Automatic Number Plate Recognition is in operation so it is important to give accurate details when booking. No trailers or vehicles over 2 metres in height are permitted.

Directions

- Exit the M56 at Junction 5.

- At the traffic lights, stay in the left lanes signposted for Terminal 3,

- Follow Ringway Road West for 0.7 mile.

- Turn right at traffic lights signposted for Terminal 3 and Car Rental Return. Follow this road for 0.5 mile.

- At the mini-roundabout, turn right into Parade Road, signposted for T1 and T2.

- After 200 yards, at the next roundabout, double-back on yourself onto Parade Road.

- The entrance to T3 Multi-Storey car park is on your right in 80 yards.

Arrival procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

- Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically.

- If there are any issues, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.

- Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.

- Please ensure that you have your car park booking reference to hand.

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

- Drive to the barrier; it should lift automatically.

- If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the card device.

- If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.

Please ensure that you have your car park booking reference to hand.

Security

This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.

Insurance

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Disabled facilities

Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.

Additional information

- If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extra on departure at the car park's standard daily rate.

- Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.

- A height restriction of 2.0 metres. No trailers allowed.

Multi-Storey Premium T3

Multi-Storey Premium T3 offers exclusive undercover parking in spaces closest to the terminal. Premium spaces are available on level 3.

When you enter Multi-Storey Car Park, please drive up to Level 3, where Multi-Storey Premium parking spaces are located - they are on the left, nearest to the terminal.

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3 reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3 is 4 from 25 reviews.
Paul Roden

Couldn’t get on car park, then had to wait 10 minutes for an attendant who despite us having a voucher and receipt wouldn’t let us on, had to take a token and promise to pay at the end of my trip. Office not open Sat pm or Sunday, further phone calls before a vague promise that they would refund my fee if I had to pay again on exiting the car park. On return unable to exit via ANPR, waited for an attendant who used his pass to let us off the car park. A lot of worry and time waisted.
January 29, 2019

D Brown

I wanted an easy park close to the terminal. It was close but the number plate readers didn’t read my number plate and so I had to take a token which then made getting out of the park much more difficult
January 20, 2018

Matthew Thompson

Having booked through your site, I was told that I was actually parking with "secureparking.com" (or something like that) but no description of exactly WHERE that was. There were no signs to be seen anywhere with either your or securepark's name. On on arrival at the Multi-story, a sign did set out the charges that WOULD be incurred if I entered, so I drove around for another 15 min looking for the correct car park! You need a sign at the entrance so your customers know they are in the right place and clearer instructions upon booking.
October 5, 2017

G Ashton

Great. I prepaid for two days parking. On arrival the plastic disc did not drop down. My flight was three hours late coming back to Manchester but when I drove to the barrier it raised immediately...wonderful! Will use you again.
June 14, 2017

R Zera

convenient service, very expensive, £47 for little more than 24hours!
March 29, 2017

(25) reviews