Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 3

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 3 logo
£ 28.72
per day

This on-site car park is just a walk away from the terminal building so there is no need for a bus transfer. The walkway is under cover for customers’ comfort and convenience and disabled parking bays are available. The car park has been awarded the Park Mark for its good security. Automatic Number Plate Recognition is in operation so it is important to give accurate details when booking. No trailers or vehicles over 2 metres in height are permitted.

Info

Directions

Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side. Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the first exit at this roundabout and go straight ahead. At the next roundabout, take the third exit. The Multi storey car park is located on your right hand side.

The postcode for Terminal 3 MSCP is M90 3NZ

Info

Arrival procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. An orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.

If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.

Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
Please ensure that you have your car park booking reference to hand.

Info

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Drive to the barrier, insert your token and it will lift automatically.

If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.

If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.

Please ensure that you have your car park booking reference to hand.

Info

Security

This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.

Info

Insurance

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Info

EXTRAS

Info

Disabled facilities

Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.

Info

Additional information

If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.

A height restriction of 2.0 metres. No trailers allowed.

Find the best
Airport Parking deals

Address

Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T3
Manchester Airport
M90 1QX

Distance to airport

Within walking distance, within a 2 minute walk!

Transfers from airport

No need for a transfer, customers walk through to the terminal though a covered walkway.

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 3 reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 3 parking is 4.2 from 18 reviews.

"Great! Slightly confusing in that the instructions say to head to "short stay T3 parking" - not the multi-storey which it actually was.
Also booking instructions advises that on entry the machine will issue a token - this didn't happen & doesn't apparently for pre-booked parking - so instructions definitely need updating.

Otherwise, no issues - convenient location for T3"

November 21, 2016

"Excellent. So stress free. Will definitely use again."

October 31, 2016

"No conflicts of interest here readers, just a traveller wanting best parking options. Used Airport Park Shop to quickly see options and prices. Surprisingly the short term parking booked in advance was cheaper than either the long term parking or the meet and greet services. So bit of a no brainer there. If it weren't for a quick and easy comparison site i would've reluctantly chosen the long term parking on the assumption it would be much cheaper. Payment process is quick, i took a printed copy of the receipt (with booking number) just in case; i didn't need it but some reviewers here have commented about issues, so i took it in case. Drove up to barrier at entry and held my breath. You don't need to do anything, not even wind the window down as its all done by number plate recognition. Two seconds later up goes the barrier. On the way out four days later, same story, held my breath, two second delay, up goes the barrier. I drive a battered old Yaris and i haven't cleaned it in some months, so the number plate is not pristine and it worked ok for me. No complaints, will definitely use again. Safe journeys to you all."

October 7, 2016

"Convenient location, easy to find a space (at 4:30 am!), would certainly use again for the right price."

October 7, 2016

"All went fine. Just be aware they don't issue tokens anymore just drive in and out. Also the car park isn't called short stay on the signs,it is the multistorey."

September 23, 2016

Other Car Parks at Manchester