Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 2

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 2 logo
£ 29.38
per day

Exit the M56 at Junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2. At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2. At the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit, signposted Multi-Storey car park. Proceed past the T2 over height car park on your left, the Multi-Storey car park is situated on your left hand side.

The postcode for Terminal 2 MSCP is M90 4ZY

Arrival procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. An orange token automatically be issued. Take the token and park in any space.

If a token does not appear in the slot, scan the QR code on your confirmation, wait for a beep and a token should appear. If there is still no token, press the intercom for assistance and quote your reference number.

Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Drive to the barrier, insert your token and it will lift automatically.

If you've stayed longer than you booked for, you'll be prompted to make payment using the chip and pin device.

If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.

This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. You are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Disabled facilities

Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places. Spaces are located near the lifts.

Additional information

Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.

A height restriction of 2.0 metres. No trailers allowed.

Find the best
Airport Parking deals

Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T2
Manchester Airport
M90 1QX

Distance to airport

Within walking distance.

Transfers from airport

No need for a transfer, customers walk through to the terminal though a covered walkway.

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 2 reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Short Stay Terminal 2 parking is 4.8 from 10 reviews.

"I use this car park every time and now my friends and family do. If your doing a long haul and you have been awake for hours on the return journey its great just walking across the road and finding your car within a couple minutes. Its worth the extra money!"

October 6, 2016

"Easy to find, very secure with number plate recognition and only 10 seconds from Terminal 2.
This could not be easier or better."

February 22, 2016

"Absolute breeze! Highly recommended. Takes all the stress out of parking."

December 15, 2015

"Great, easy to find. Arrived back off holiday and straight across to the car park and on our way home within a matter of minutes. Highly recommended paying the little extra was worth it."

October 25, 2014

"I can honestly say it was a great experience, and would recommend to anyone. I stupidly parked in the wrong place, but was treated very well and with great respect as it could have meant I had to pay again.
Top class service well done and thank you so much."

October 18, 2013

Other Car Parks at Manchester