Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East

Book now from £0 for 7 days parking.
£31.62 per day Last 7 days Average Price

Directions

Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow signs for Terminal 2. Take the third exit at the roundabout, following signs for Terminal 2. At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Palma Avenue. After approx. 200 yards, take the ramp up to your left into the Multi-storey car park.

The postcode for Terminal 2 MSCP is M90 4ZY.

Arrival procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

On arrival, please drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically. Then drive in and park in any space.

If the barrier doesn't lift, please press the intercom to speak to someone at the car park. Make sure you don't press the green flashing button as this is for customers who haven't booked.

Once you’ve parked, keep your keys and walk to the terminal, which is under 5 minutes away.

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

On your return, please walk back to the car park after leaving the airport and collect your car from where you left it. Then drive to the exit barrier, which will rise automatically allowing you to drive home.

If it doesn’t lift, please press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.

Security

This car park has entry and exit barriers and has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.

Insurance

Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, and subject to the printed terms and conditions of the individual car park.

Disabled facilities

The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted and work on a first come first served basis. You'll need to display your badge while you're away.

Additional information

Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.

A height restriction of 2.0 metres. No trailers allowed.

You should being a copy of your booking confirmation with you. It can be printed or shown on your phone or device.

Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East reviews

Our average review score for Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 East is 4 from 15 reviews.
Lisa Bellchambers

The instructions you're provided with bear no resemblance to reality. We were told to wait for a token, none arrived but the barrier lifted. We had to make a phonecall to ensure this was correct (took an age to speak to a human - massively automated line). I advised they might want to change the info to be told that lots have complained and it's been raised with Tech! Hardly a lot of work to change 1 line in an e-mail template but would benefit users immensely. Everything else was OK.
September 11, 2018

Amanda Carney

Extortionate prices! Parked for just over an hour on 22/01/18 and was charged £9.50. Also, the machine to pay is not signposted and situated in the far corner of arrivals hall. Not impressed/rip off!!!
January 23, 2018

Paul Nutting

We booked to park in the Multi Storey T2 car park at Manchester Airport before our flight to Nashville via Atlanta on 21st June. We paid £84.50 for the privilege of turning up opposite departures, with a short walk to the terminal, as per the video advertised. We left home at 5pm & on arriving at the car park saw that it was blocked off & a man told us it was full, even though I showed him our pre booking voucher. We were told to drive on to go in Zone B along the road. On reaching Zone B we had to wait in the queue with the rest of the unfortunate victims. On reaching the barrier, which didn’t open, I used the phone , which was eventually answered to hear the voice saying that they were sorry, but they should have told me Zone A !! “Go into the car park and come out again“ , which I duly did to wait at the barrier to open again. Another phone call & the voice said “Sorry, we told you wrong, again – go to the Long Stay car Park !!!! By now, my stress levels were reaching boiling point & I was not alone. Other people were complaining & getting very angry!! On reaching the Long Stay car park – another phone call to let me, more apologies etc etc. A lot of work is going on at the car park & it took ages to find a space!! We then had to wait for the bus. I’m now really concerned that I’m going to miss my flight & am very very angry!!! I booked this car park to alleviate any stress and not rely on buses etc, but the opposite happened. I paid £84.50 for a service I didn’t get!! I could have booked Jet Parks for less than have the price and purposely paid the extra for the benefit of no stress! What a mistake!! Also, on coming back to the Airport on 29th June we had to wait for another bus etc etc & it was raining! I will never use this car park again. What is the point of pre-booking. Of course, their answer was they had to invoke their Terms & Conditions..... They refunded 50% of my payment but that is not the point !!
July 14, 2017

C Campbell

Quick easy straight forward will use every time
April 30, 2017

A Robertson

Great service at a reasonable price. Finding the entry was the only problem. The directions are fine if you are familiar with the airport but I wasn't and it looked like I'd be trying to enter where I shouldn't but it soon became clear I'd missed the entry. A loop around soon sorted it and getting in and out was very easy. Will use again if price doesn't go up.
March 14, 2017

(15) reviews