Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 2 West
Compare and pre-book this car park at Manchester airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
The Multi-Storey T2 West car park is one of the newest car parks at Manchester having been redeveloped as part of their T2 expansion. You can cancel your booking for free up to 72 hours before your booking time. Any cancellations made within the 72 hours will not be refunded.
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and keep left following the signs for Terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout, take the third exit signposted Terminal 2.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit into Palma Avenue, signposted for T2 pick-up. Continue past the terminal and T2 Multi-Storey Car Park and through a set of traffic lights.
- After 0.6 miles take the first exit at the roundabout into Sydney Avenue.
- After 75 metres bear left into Melbourne Avenue. The T2 West car park entrance will be on your left-hand side after 75 metres.
-On arrival, please drive to the barrier, which will scan your number plate and rise automatically, and park in any space.
- If the barrier doesn’t lift automatically, please press the help button to call for assistance.
- Once you’ve parked, keep your keys and walk to the terminal, which is 1-5 minutes away.
- On your return, please walk back to the car park after leaving the airport and collect your car from where you left it.
- Then drive to the exit barrier, which will rise automatically allowing you to drive off. If you encounter any problems, press the intercom for help.
The car park has entry and exit barriers, lighting, fencing, patrols and CCTV. It also holds the Park Mark Award for security.
The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted and work on a first come first served basis. Please note that you'll need to display your badge while you're away.
- This is an official airport car park where you keep your keys and walk to the terminal.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 2m entry barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m). If your vehicle is taller than this, we suggest parking in one of the JetParks car parks instead.
If you're delayed when picking up your car, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, (prices are subject to change). If you pick your car up early, you won't be given a refund.
Please know that pre-booked parking is available on all levels, except the ground floor. If you park there, you'll be charged additional fees.
Have booked a space for June. As the situation keeps changing with all the construction work taking place I just did a run today (4th May) to T2 West Multi Storey car park. Approaching from Thorley Lane opposite the white cottage take the second exit at the roundabout. The sign for T2 West Parking should be at the approach but it's beyond the roundabout. It's easy to miss and the first exit heads out towards the M56. Having sorted that it looks good for entry and exit.
May 4, 2019
Wow, don't use this facility. I used it. Number plate recognition does not work. I drove up to the barrier and had to use the Intercom. I told the person I had prebooked. He asked for my reg, and then asked me how did I get in here. I thought this was a daft question but I answered it - "I drove in". He then got shirty with me. "Oh we have a comedian". I asked "what do you mean. You asked me how did I get in here." "Yes I meant did you pay with a coin." Well you should have asked that. He then said I will not be allowed out until I change my attitude. I had to phone the police. Women on your own take care. These people are bullies. Check with Manchester police.
April 27, 2019