Liverpool Park Smart (formerly Cheap Parking)
“ Very well explained on how to get to car park and what to do to enter & leave, would use it again and would recommend it.” - Victoria Rogers
Please use the Directions section below to locate the car park as the airport postcode doesn't take you to the correct place.
Please check your booking confirmation for details - we recommend you follow these directions as the postcode for the airport will take you to the wrong place.
Travelling from the North / North-East M6 southbound to junction 21A with M62.
- Please note that junction 21A is a split junction, and motorists should ensure they come off at the slip road signposted Liverpool.
- Follow M62 West to junction 6 onto the A5300 to the A561 and follow signs to the Airport, which is situated off Speke Hall Avenue.
Travelling from the South / East M6 northbound to junction 20 with M56.
- Follow M56 to junction 12 onto A557/A562 dual carriageway via Runcorn Bridge to merge with A561.
- Follow signs to the Airport, situated off Speke Hall Avenue.
Travelling from the Wirral / North Wales
- Passengers travelling from Wirral may find it more convenient at peak times to use the M53 and then the M56 (as instructions from the South / East) rather than a route through the City Centre of Liverpool via the Mersey Tunnels.
- Passengers travelling from North Wales should join the A55 to connect with the M56 eastbound, and then follow instructions from the East.
- Stay in the right lane as you enter the roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit into the Park Smart car park.
- You will see the car park barriers directly in front of you.
- At the entrance barrier, ANPR will read your number plate and issue a ticket. Take the ticket and drive through. Please keep hold of the ticket as you'll need it to exit.
- If a ticket is not automatically produced, press the button and quote your booking reference. Don't press the ticket button as you will be charged again for parking.
- Drive to a bay, park up, keep your keys and your ticket, and walk to the terminal.
- Return to your car and drive to the exit barrier. Put your ticket into the barrier and it will raise to let you leave.
- If the barrier does not lift, please press the help button for assistance.
The car park has been awarded the Park Mark safety award so you can rest assured your car is parked in a fenced car park with all-day security measures in place.
The car park isn't suitable for passengers with reduced mobility so please book a Long Stay or Multi-Storey space instead.
Most cars are accepted, as long as they can fit into a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m) and aren't commercial vehicles.
The car park offers a generous 4-hour grace period at their discretion. If you run over these 4 hours, you will be charged their day rate of an additional £15.
Help them Go Green! No need to print your booking confirmation; simply show them your confirmation on your smart device.
Previously known as
Liverpool Cheap Parking
Easy, trouble free parking, easy to find.
November 9, 2018
Nice and fast . Thank you
September 20, 2018
Great location and easy to use but expensive for 1 day £34.99.
August 6, 2018
Everything worked perfectly. There was no hassle at all which is unusual for an airport.
July 28, 2018
The car park at Liverpool Airport was fine and met our expectations. The only criticism which is perhaps beyond Cheap Parking's remit is the walk to the terminal involves a stretch of unpaved rough area with deep ruts and we were fortunate it was not raining as it would have been mud the only option was to walk in the roadway with fast traffic around.
July 24, 2018