Humberside On Airport Parking
“ Easy to get to, plenty of room, 2 min walk from airport, hassle free on return. Will use again for sure. Thanks.” - Mr Tuck
This on site car park is within walking distance of the terminal building. Special arrangements allow disabled drivers to book this long term car park but actually use the short term car park (Car Park 1) as it's closer to the airport and has disabled parking bays. The car park is manned by staff day and night. Trailers, caravans, motorhomes and lorries are all prohibited.
Humberside Airport is located between Scunthorpe and Grimsby and is easily accessed from the A180.
- Exit the M180 at junction 5, and head South along the A18.
- Continue on until the road forks, then take the right-hand road over the railway bridge.
- From here, follow signs to the airport, which will be on your right hand side.
- Once you reach the airport, follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3.
The postcode for sat navs is DN39 6YH.
- On arrival, follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3. You can also use car park 4.
- Drive up to the entrance barrier and press for a ticket (please keep hold of this as it is required on your return to the airport).
- Proceed to park your vehicle in an available space for the duration of your booking and walk across to the terminal. You can take your keys with you.
- On your return, please present your entry ticket and booking confirmation to the airport information desk (this is located inside the terminal building).
- Your ticket will be validated by the attendant, which will enable you to exit the compound.
- Return to your vehicle and drive up to the exit barrier. Enter the validated ticket to exit the car park.
The car park has CCTV and is manned 24 hours a day.
The car parks accept responsibility for damage proved to be caused by their own negligence and are insured accordingly, but will not normally accept responsibility for the acts of a third party. Full details are available with the car park on request.
- Blue Badge holders may pre-book this long stay product and park in the short stay car park (Car Park 1) where dedicated spaces are available.
- Please state you have parked in the short stay car park when you present your entry ticket and booking confirmation to the Airport Information desk on your return.
- No motorhomes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted, even if multiple spaces are booked.
- The car park offers a grace period until midnight on the date you have booked, which is at their discretion. If you stay longer than this, you'll be charged the car park's standard rate of £4.50 per day (subject to change). If you pick your car up early, they won't give you a refund.
- Help the airport Go Green! No need to print your booking confirmation, simply have it to hand on a smart device.
On Airport Parking Supersaver
These bookings cannot be cancelled or amended.
No problems with Humberside Airport parking apart from passing the entrance to the park itself so went round the roundabout and came back and right into the park,so maybe we didn't take enough notice of the sign,or we didn't see it or could it be clearer.Will know next time
September 16, 2018
Have used Purpleparking.com for year always easy booking and great customer service.
However..... parking at Humberside Airport not so good. We parked in Carpark 2 - the spaces are not wide enough if you are in anything bigger than a Smartcar! No surprise that we came back to a scratch down the side ours ????
June 20, 2018
I found it very convenient & well sign posted. Easy access to & from.5
July 18, 2017
No problems using this parking facility.
November 15, 2016
You can not get a VAT receipt and on more than 1 occasion Humberside Airport have no booking for myself. So not impressed at all
September 29, 2015