Heathrow Reeds Service Park

Heathrow Reeds Service Park logo
£ 19.82
last 7 days

Departure information

Transfers

Transfers run on demand. To Terminal 5 it's a 15 minute journey, to Terminal 4 it's 20 minutes and to terminals 2 and 3 the journey takes 25-30 minutes.

We recommend that you arrive at the car park one hour before your check-in desk opens.

Directions information

Directions

From M25 northbound: Take Exit 13 (A30 / B376) Staines / Egham, Follow signs for Wraysbury / Datchet(B376) and take Wraysbury Road B376. This becomes Staines Road after 200 yards After 3/4 mile turn left into Windsor Road. After 800 yards this turns sharp right to become Welley Road(B376). Reeds Service Park is 700 yards on your right.

From M25 southbound: Take Exit 14 (Heathrow T4) and leave roundabout via HORTON ROAD towards Poyle. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Stanwell Road towards Horton/Datchet. Stay on this road through Horton to join the Datchet Road. At the Roundabout go Left into Welley Road(B376) towards Wraysbury. Go over the bridge (through traffic lights) Reeds Service Park is 800 yards on your left after railway bridge.

From M4: Take Exit 5 (Langley) and follow the B470 towards Datchet. After 1/4 mile take the first left.
At the end of the road turn left onto the B376. At the mini roundabout turn right (2nd exit) into Welley Road towards Wraysbury. Go over the bridge (through traffic lights). Reeds Service Park is 800 yards on your left after railway bridge.

Arrival procedure information

Arrival procedure

When you arrive at the car park, please go to the reception and drop off your keys with a member of staff. Your car will be parked for you while you get the shuttle bus to your terminal.

Return procedure information

Return procedure

Please check your booking confirmation for details.

Full instructions will be issued on arrival at the car park. When you are back at Heathrow, please call the car park on the number in your confirmation so that they can send the bus to pick you up and bring you back to your car.

Security information

Security

The car park is manned by security staff 24 hours a day, has CCTV and perimeter walls that surround the car park.

EXTRAS information

EXTRAS

Departure information

Disabled facilities

There are no disabled facilities at this carpark.

Departure information

Infortant Info

Opening Hours: 03:00-23:50

You will be required to leave your keys.

This car park is ideal for Terminals 4 and 5 but provides transfers to Terminals 2 and 3 as well.

While there is no official size limit, if you have a larger than average vehicle, it will cost you more to book. Please call the provider to find out if your large vehicle can be booked in.

If you stay longer than your booked time, you'll be charged at a rate of £10 per day.

Address

Reeds Service Park Welley Road Wraysbury Middlesex TW19 5EP

Distance to airport

Ideally situated for Terminal 4 and 5 (15-20 min. transfer) but also provides coverage for Terminal 2 and 3 (25-30 min. transfer). Within easy reach from the M25, M4 and M3 Motorways.

Website app banner
Get a quote banner

Heathrow Reeds Service Park reviews

Our average review score for Heathrow Reeds Service Park is 4.5 from 156 reviews.
Full starFull starFull starEmpty starEmpty star

I have used Reeds a least four/five times, the last occasion being on Monday 19th June. I have never had a problem with loss of fuel or excess miles recorded while I have been away and to make sure this is the case I always take a photo of my dash board before I leave the car. My criticism is on two fronts. Firstly, I think the Reception could do a lot more to make sure the collection van is either on the way to the airport or in position to meet the client when they arrive. They have all the flight details to enable this to be done and it will save 40/45mins on my journey. Secondly, my car floor mats were dirty this time as a result of filthy shoes/boots being worn when the car was re-parked after I left it. Not the first time this has happened and all it takes is for a paper mat to be put down before anyone attempts to drive the car. Generally Reception are very polite but not so last time. I got a pretty gruff reply when the phone was answered on Monday so someone needs some training on how to answer the phone with the right attitude.

June 20, 2018
Full starFull starEmpty starEmpty starEmpty star

I parked my car with Reeds for about 5 weeks. The car was parked away from where I dropped it. It came back dirty full of tree leaves and fuel tank had at least 20 litres missing as I noted it when I dropped the car. The drivers who took me to Heathrow and back are very nice and helpfull guys but I have my doubts of using them again.

June 19, 2018
Full starFull starFull starFull starFull star

Excellent. Parking secure and transits on time and comfortable. Welcoming staff.

November 24, 2017
Full starFull starFull starFull starFull star

No problems, the delivery and pickup to Heathrow quick and easy. Car ready for us on arrival.

November 20, 2017
Full starFull starFull starFull starEmpty star

Very pleased overall. But some confusion when we arrived to park. The office clerk couldn’t find the reference for our booking. He had to use our paperwork to continue. On our return the contact details worked very well and the lady was very pleasant on the phone. We had a straightforward pick up and collection of car.

November 8, 2017