Heathrow Good to Go Park and Ride (Terminals 2 and 3) reviews
We strongly encourage our customers to give feedback and share their experience of parking at Heathrow Airport. You can see all Heathrow Good to Go Park and Ride (Terminals 2 and 3) reviews below. These reviews are submitted by verified customers after they have completed their trip, so you can be sure that they are genuine experiences of the car park.Read reviews
We have always used long stay parking. We have drove in, parked our own car, kept our keys, got on the bus no problems at all. But guess what - they have change it to meet & greet so someone else parks your car for you. Sorry, not for me - I like to park it myself and take my keys. Think this is a bad move you have done. There are 1000s who like to keep their keys. Shame on you for this.
May 13, 2019
I agree with the last customer review that the post code is incorrect for the car park. Fortunately we just made it for the flight after a lot of running around. Sorry to hear your last customer missed the flight. The car park was full, it took us 10 minutes to find a space. The only good thing was on arrival our flight was cancelled and we were booked on another flight which arrived in T5. When I phoned at 11.45pm they made a special pick up from T5 to T3 car park.
May 11, 2019
The post code on the booking confirmation tw62sb is not correct. We drove around for over an hour to be told the car park is in a different place. We missed our flight.
March 22, 2019
I booked parking from 22 12 18 to 25 1 19, I wanted to extend it for 5 days, they said they couldn't, but I could have the meet and great for £140 more. What a joke.
December 8, 2018
Paid up front on trying to exit car park barrier would not go up machine showed told that I had £185 out standing no one in the customer service office to help. Had to communicate over gate intercom which was a bad line difficult to understand what was being said.
After several minutes of silence barrier raised.
June 19, 2018
Find prices for Heathrow Good to Go Park and Ride (Terminals 2 and 3)
I dont know how their good scores have come from.
My experience is -
1. No one there really meet and greet us when we arrive at airport. A desk in T4 showing mobile number, we have to call them and wait for them to come. Another company's counter next to theirs works 7/24.
2. When we arrived, our reg and name were not in their job list. It takes time to go back the office and find the car key.
3. The person returned the parking ticket we got when we entered T4 before departure, but he didn't tell us it will not automatically allow us to pass through the barrier. You need to dail Help and tell them your booking ref.
4. Funny enough, we were looking for Good to Go in the car park, and I asked someone where it was. The man didn't bother to talk with us. Fine, he is busy. And then we found Good to Go desk, he WAS the guy working for Good to Go!
5. The website saying the price is from GBP 4.80 per day, it is never like this. I found it is GBP 4.60 / day today. It is cheating.
for this kind of 'Service', one time is enough. Next time we will park by ourselves.
February 22, 2018
despite my reg no being incorrectly read this caused no problems so we were very happy with the service
January 24, 2018
We went in but the barrier never went up so had to take a ticket now we are still away but panicking as it said don't take a ticket, there was nobody to ask anything so we are hoping we don't get charged as we booked, nobody answers emails even though they profess to be there all the time.
December 31, 2017
Parked really easily, quick transfer to airport. Even dropped my phone to me before I got on the plane when I forgot it in the car!! Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend ????????
October 3, 2017
overall, I had good experience, would use it again. recommend.
August 24, 2017