Heathrow Airside Meet and Greet Parking
Compare and pre-book this car park at Heathrow airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
This is an off-airport parking provider, so two-way communication between customers and the operations team is vital on days of travel. Also as per customers, Airside are also at the mercy of the surrounding airport infrastructure and occasionally we can experience issues accessing the airport. Customers should therefore factor this in when choosing their meet time upon departure. If you have any further questions regarding the service you have booked, please get in touch.
An Airside Meet and Greet Parking staff member will collect your car from the designated terminal at the specified meeting time and drive your vehicle to their secure premises, and it will remain there until you return.
Once you have landed, collected your luggage and cleared customs, call a number provided to you and your car will be returned to the departure lane within 10-15 minutes.
On the day of your DEPARTURE:
1. SWITCH YOUR PHONE ON as soon as you leave for airport (if you are using a difference number to the one in your booking details, please advise us of this.)
2. RING AIRSIDE MEET AND GREET PARKING 30 MINUTES before your PRE-BOOKED MEET TIME * (Unless you are advised of a new Operations number) to advise us of your progress. (Please remember that we do not commence operations for this service until 5.00 AM Hours) Please ensure you MAKE VERBAL CONTACT WITH US. On the day requested to change the pre- booked meet time will be subject to availability.
If you have difficulty getting through to us, send a text to Airside Meet and Greet Parking but keep ringing, the phones can get quite busy at times. This is quite normal at Heathrow.
3. In order to avoid an extra charge, please ensure YOU DO NOT ENTER THE CAR PARK until instructed by our operations team.
4. Where to Meet us At the Terminals:
Terminal 2 - Please follow signs for Terminal 2; as you approach the ramp, stay in the far-right hand lane barrier no 6 and follow signs for Level 4. Take a ticket at the barrier and drive round to Row B. This is where your PTA will meet you. (SAT NAV postcode: TW6 1EW)
Terminal 3 - Follow the signs to Terminal 3 short stay car park level 4 at Row A. Find a convenient space to park. This is where your PTA will meet you. (SAT NAV post code: TW6 1QG)
Terminal 4 - Once you approach Terminal 4 DEPARTURES there are 3 lanes, please park in Lane A the 3rd lane away from the building. This is where your PTA will meet you. (SAT NAV postcode: TW6 3XA)
Terminal 5 - Once you follow the signs for SHORT STAY CAR PARK, stay in the Left-lane and follow signs for Level 4. Follow the Level 4 signs into the car park and drive round to Row S. This is where your PTA will meet you. (SAT NAV postcode: TW6 2GA)
5. After following relevant Terminal directions above, meet your Driver and look out of his/her ID badge. Your Driver will ask you to sign paperwork accordingly. Please refrain from leaving items of value inside the vehicle. Unload your luggage with your driver's assistance if required & proceed to check in.
N.B. If you do not ring at least 30 minutes before your scheduled selected MEET TIME, your appointment will be automatically changed to 30 minutes after the time of your eventual call.
N.B. Please note you cannot contact the operations Team by TEXT message. This is why we ask that you continue to ring the above number.
N.B. Never leave your car unattended or with the keys inside when outside the Terminal, even for a few moments!
N.B. Remember to ensure you drop off your car with sufficient fuel for us to deliver our service.
On the day of your RETURN :
1. SWITCH YOUR PHONE ON as soon as you can after landing. (If you are using a different number to the one in your booking details please advise us of this.) We aim to meet you within 45 minutes of landing.
2. Please RING AIRSIDE MEET AND GREET PARKING immediately after disembarking the plane (no later than before passport control). (Unless you are advised of a new Operations number) ENSURE YOU MAKE VERBAL CONTACT WITH US, THIS CALL IS VITAL FOR THE TIMELY DISPATCH OF YOUR VEHICLE. If you have problems getting through, SEND A TEXT and KEEP RINGING, the phone can get very busy at times. This is quite normal at Heathrow. Failure to make verbal contact may delay the return of your vehicle.
3. ONLY when you physically have all your luggage in your possession (if applicable), call Airside Meet and Greet Parking again. (Unless you are advised of a new Operations number) (See below terminal exit instructions). Remember on the day requests to change the pre-booked return meet time will be subject to availability.
4. Meet your driver and sign the paper work accordingly.
N.B. If you are delayed in baggage reclaim or take what we consider to be an inordinate length of time to exit the terminal, we reserve the right to park your car temporarily in the short stay car park at the small charge to you so that we can attend to other customers in the meantime.
In such circumstances, ensure you make regular contact with our Operations Team on the above number to keep them abreast of your progress and to minimize service disruption in the return of your vehicle. Subsequent changes to the original booked appointment time will be subject to availability.
N.B. Please note you can not contact the Operation Team by TEXT message. This is why we ask that you continue to ring the above number.
Terminal Exit Directions:
Terminal 2 - Please make your way to Level 2 of the SHORT STAY CAR PARK, rows A & B, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
Terminal 3 - Please make your way to the SHORT STAY CAR PARK, LEVEL 4 Row A, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
Terminal 4 - As you enter the arrivals hall, you will see and exit by W H Smith. Exit the building and walk straight over the Zebra crossing to the SHORT STAY CAR PARK, you will see some lifts on your left hand side; take them to Level 2. Upon exiting the lifts, turn right and make your way to the Off-Airport area following the appropriate signs, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
Terminal 5 - Please take the lift to level 4 of the SHORT STAY CAR PARK, Row S, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
Operation hours are 6 AM to 11 PM. Airside Meet and Greet will start picking up cars from 6:00 AM - first pick up and last return/pick up at 11:00 PM - if any cars needs to be return after 11:00 PM car will still be returned but customer needs to come and collect from the postcode that will be provided on the day. Airside Meet and Greet will not be able to return at the terminal after 11:00 PM.
All drivers are fully insured to drive your vehicle, when your car is collected, it is driven to a nearby secure compound with laser beam security system and CCTV. The yard is fully secure and is insured, and further is manned 24 hours a day. Here your car will remain until your return.