“ Excellent - very pleasant, efficient and helpful staff,superb timing of in and outward pick-ups and car just as we left it. Would use them again. ” - Heather Tiffin
This is a Meet & Greet service with a difference! Your car is collected as usual at the airport by Eco Parking Meet & Greet but, whilst you are away, a repair service can be carried out by ChipsAway Premium Service. ChipsAway is the UK leading minor automotive repairer and specializes in top quality repairs to minor paintwork scratches, bumper scuffs, alloy wheels and dents to car body work at the fraction of the price of a traditional body shop. You can now get your car repaired by ChipsAway whilst your car is parked at the airport parking by Eco Parking Meet and Greet.
Your parking will be conducted by Eco Parking at London Gatwick Airport. Please follow the direction in the instructions below for the relevant terminal.
North Terminal Departure:
The drop-off and collection location is now between the Sofitel Hotel and Short Term Multi-storey Car Park. Please stay in the right hand lane as you round the Sofitel (big white square building) on approach to the North Terminal so as to avoid the queue for the multi-storey car park. Then park in the bays marked.
South Terminal Departure:
Drive your car to the Passenger Drop-off area signposted at the South Terminal. Drive to the far end, through the second set of traffic lights and park immediately on the left.
Please call the car park if you have not already supplied a mobile phone number to ensure your meet and greet parking experience is seamless and stress free.
You will receive a text about half an hour before your scheduled arrival time at the terminal on your departure and also when you land on your return.
Your car is driven to our secure car park 7 miles by road from London Gatwick Airport.
On your return to Gatwick Eco Parking will text you when you land, please call back when you enter baggage reclaim. Eco Parking will return your car to outside the Terminal, where they collected it from you.
Their off airport carpark has full perimeter fencing with double security gates. CCTV, floodlighting and alarm monitoring 24/7.
All drivers are fully insured, mature, uniformed individuals who carry I.D. You are given a receipt for your car which we will require on your return. All cars are damage checked on departure and return.
Eco parking does not accept any vehicle larger than a Ford Transit short wheel basPd van. We also do not accept trailers. Vehicles without a valid tax disc covering the return date and vehicles with illegal tyre tread depth or those that are unfit to drive safely will also be refused and you will have to make other arrangements to park your vehicle. Any claim for a refund in these circumstances will not be met.
To book the ChipsAway Repair:
1. Once you have completed your booking, you will be sent a confirmation of your parking by email.
2. ChipsAway Crawley will contact you to discuss the repairs to your car. You will usually be asked to email images of the areas requiring repair. ChipsAway Crawley will then provide an estimate and book the work if you are happy to proceed.
3. When you arrive at the airport, your car will be taken to the Eco Parking secure car park.
4. Your car will be collected from Eco Parking secure car park during its stay by a fully insured ChipsAway driver and taken to the local ChipsAway Crawley workshop, approx 5 miles.
5. Once your vehicle has been repaired it will be returned to the carpark and then Eco Parking will return your car to the terminal at the time of your arrival.