Bristol Official Multi-Storey Parking
Compare and pre-book this car park at Bristol airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
Please check your booking confirmation for details.
- Bristol International Airport is located on the A38, 8 miles south of Bristol.
- The Multi-Storey car park is past the Hampton by Hilton on the right, please follow the signs for Multi-Storey.
- On arrival at the car park, please drive to the barrier and it will recognise your number plate.
- Press the button on the machine to be issued with a ticket and to raise the barrier. Please keep this ticket safe as you will need to insert it at the exit barrier when leaving the car park.
- Park in any available space and take the 5-minute walk to the terminal.
We recommend that you have your booking confirmation to hand on a smart device.
-Drive to the barrier, insert the ticket that you received on entry and the barrier will lift automatically.
- If your entry ticket tells you that payment is needed, use the intercom button at the barrier for help. Be sure to have your booking reference number to hand.
- Please do not enter a credit or debit card as you will be charged again.
- The car park is equipped with CCTV and is monitored 24 hours a day. The exit is manned by the customer service team who are on hand to help.
- This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.
- There are special assistance bays located on the ground floor of the car park.
- If you require further assistance, please contact one of the Ground Transportation Team by pressing the Help button on the entry barrier.
- The car park is located just 150 meters from the terminal entrance but there is also a regular bus from the Long Stay Car Park with the nearest bus stop located towards the rear of the Multi-Storey Car park.
- It is a self-park car park so there is no requirement to hand in your keys.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 2.1m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
- There is a £15 overstay charge (subject to change).
- They operate an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system so it is essential you have entered the correct vehicle registration when making your booking.