Bristol Official Meet and Greet
“ Excellent service at drop off and pick up. Makes the Airport experience much easier and less stressful. Would certainly recommend and use again.” - Dr Alan Houston
Transfers are not required as this is a Meet and Greet service.
Please check your confirmation email for details.
Bristol International is located on the A38, 8 miles south of Bristol.
From the M5 southbound:
- Leave the motorway at junction 18 and take the A4 towards Bristol and the airport.
- Follow this road past Bristol City football ground and as it becomes the A3029, then turn right at the T-junction onto the A38 towards Taunton. The airport is eight miles south-west of Bristol on the A38.
From the M5 northbound:
- Leave the motorway at junction 22.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A38. At the East Brent roundabout take the second exit, staying on the A38 towards the airport. The airport will be on your left after about 11 miles.
When you're 15 minutes from the airport call the car park on 07970 363964.
- On arrival, please follow signs to the Drop & Go car park, drive up to the car park and the entrance barrier will open automatically.
- Please park your vehicle in one of the bays near the Meet & Greet cabin, which is in front of the entrance barriers.
- Take your car keys, booking reference and return flight details to a member of staff in the cabin. They will park your car for you in Bristol Airport's secure, on-site car park for the duration of your trip.
Please allow plenty of time for airport check-in and security procedures.
Please check your confirmation email.
- Make your way back to the Meet & Greet cabin within the Drop & Go car park where your vehicle will be waiting for you to collect.
Your car will be parked in a secured on-site car park. It has perimeter fencing, entry and exit barriers, CCTV and regular staff patrols.
All chauffeurs are fully insured to drive customers vehicles.
The car park is suitable for disabled customers and there is no need for transfers.
- Your car will be parked in Bristol International's secure, on-site car park for the duration of your trip. You will be required to leave your keys.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles or vehicles with 8 or more seats) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit under the 3.2m barrier and fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
- Unfortunately, if you come back from holiday early, you won't be given a refund. There is a £15 overstay charge (subject to change) if you stay past midnight on your return date.
You lot had an absolute shocker. Why are you selling parking services against a firm that no longer exists? None of the phone numbers on the email are working. So nobody could take my car. Got 3 kids under 5 and a furious wife about to go on hols and this happens Ended up in long stay paying a fortune. Thanks a bunch.
May 30, 2018
Collected car on Saturday 29th July which had a dent/scratch across the back bumper. This was recorded by the rep at the time and I was told an email would be sent with photos advising next steps. It is now Tuesday afternoon of the 1st August and I've received nothing. Called to chase this at 1pm and was told they had no record of the incident! I was then told they would look into it and get back to me at 3pm - Following repeated calls to the customer line at 3:30 I've still not been able to speak to anyone can help. - Whilst I appreciate it will take time to investigate and establish the cause, the customer service is absolutely terrible and to not even acknowledge there is a case is a disgrace.
It seems the service offered is fine until something goes wrong, and then the approach is simply to ignore it and avoid the customer! - Wouldn't trust this company again and would strongly recommend careful consideration before entrusting your vehicle with this company as they are likely to try and ignore you if they damage it!
August 1, 2017
Excellent. Couldn't fault it at all
August 15, 2016
First time I have flown from Bristol airport and used this service.
I would recommend and will certainly use the service again.
February 5, 2016
Have used "Meet & Greet" many times & have been very pleased with the service. Would recommend.
August 25, 2014