Doncaster Sheffield Airparks
Compare and pre-book this car park at Robin Hood Doncaster airport to save up to 60% off gate prices.
- When you reach the airport, please follow the signs for Airparks from all approaches.
- The car park is located to the South of the terminal building.
- At the roundabout next to the Short Stay car park take the second exit if you're coming from the North or the third exit if you're coming from the West. The car park will be on your left.
- On arrival, please pull up to the barrier and wait for the system to read your vehicle registration.
- Once it's been recognised, the barrier will rise and you will be able to drive in.
- Find a space, keep your keys and then take the 5-6 minute walk to the terminal.
- On your return, please walk back to the car park and drive to the exit barrier. Your vehicle registration will again be recognised and the barrier will lift to let you leave.
- If you encounter any problems, please press the Help button and a member of the parking team will be able to help you.
The car park has CCTV coverage, fencing and is monitored 24 hours a day.
The car park has extra wide accessible bays which work on a first come, first served basis. If you need any assistance, please give the car park a call.
- The car park may offer a grace period which is at the car park's discretion. Any longer than this and you'll be charged the car park's standard rate.
- Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they fit in a standard-size parking bay (2.4m x 4.8m).
Please print your booking confirmation and take it with you as the car park will need to see this when you arrive.