We are very excited to announce that we have just launched the new responsive Airport Parking Shop website. The times are changing, and so are the ways our customers research their holiday plans, compare cost and make bookings. Our parking comparison website has seen visits from smartphones and tablets triple in the last three years, so we decided it was time to make our service respond better to your needs.
From now on, whether you are at your desk, on your laptop, or on the go checking parking prices on your phone or tablet, you will have an improved experience when booking your airport parking with us.
The process has taken us just over 4 months from initial ideas through to launch, and it hasn’t just been about making the new Airport Parking Shop work well on smaller-screen devices. We’ve looked at many elements of the navigation, user experience, design and functionality, and here’s a list of some of the highlights:
– Implemented a fully responsive design;
– Freshened up the logo;
– Enhanced mobile support;
– Applied some menu / navigation changes;
– Centered the page and increased its size;
– Overhauled the quote form;
– Improved the results page;
– Introduced some customisation of search results;
– Updated semantic HTML tags throughout the site;
– Improved readability of the content;
– Introduced social media buttons;
– Updated a range of content pages, although we’ve been continuously updating car park and airport details since the site launched in 2003.
The website hasn’t had that many faces over the past 10 years and hasn’t really changed much, as these screenshots show, but it did maintain the same core values and still does now: helping our customers compare airport car park options to get best-value parking for their needs and providing the ease of booking. Read More