Heathrow Business Parking T2 and T3

Book now from £ for 7 days parking.

Directions

Please check your booking conformation for the most up-to-date details.

The best way to get to Heathrow Business Parking is via the M4. Unless you are coming from the west, the M4 is most easily accessed from junction 15 of the M25.

How to get to junction 15 of the M25:
From the north: Take the M40 from Birmingham and the Midlands, or the M1 or A1 from the north east. Join the M25 and head westbound.
From the south west: Take the M3 towards London, then the M25 north.
From the south: From the Brighton area take the A23 north and then the M23. Join the M25 west.
From the south east: Take the M20 towards London. At junction 3 get on the M26, and join the M25 at junction 5.
From the east: Join the M25 from the A13 or the M11. Head southbound towards Dartford.

From junction 15 of the M25:
Join the M4 and head east. Leave the M4 at junction 4 and follow signs for Heathrow airport. Turn left at the last exit before the airport tunnel, following signs for Business Parking.
At the roundabout turn right. Then turn right again at the traffic lights onto Northern Perimeter Road. Go straight on, following the signs for Business Parking.

Arrival procedure

The car park has an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system, so make sure you enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you make your booking.

At the entry barrier, the machine will read and recognise your registration number. A ticket will be printed showing your registration number and booking reference, and the barrier will open. If you experience any difficulties, press the call button for help.

Return procedure

You'll need to catch the transfer bus back from the terminal.

From Terminal 2: Bus stop 4.
From Terminal 3: Bus stop 16. Follow signs for bus stops 16-22 out of the terminal. Bus stop 16 will be in front of you.
From Terminal 4: Bus stop 3.

Once you get to the car park, if your ticket says 'cashier' on it, you'll need to take it to the customer services office opposite bus stop 6, by the exit, so they can validate it for you. You'll need to leave your car where it is as there are no spaces outside the office.

Collect your car and insert your ticket at the exit barrier. The barrier will lift automatically. Turn right out of the car park to leave the airport.

Security

Business Parking Heathrow is manned 24 hours a day, with security fencing, lighting, CCTV and frequent security patrols. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking.

Insurance

Parking is at owner's own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of the car park.

Disabled facilities

Buses with disabled access are available.

Additional information

Terminals 4 and 5 bookings are not available at this car park.

No minibuses - MPVs allowed. Please phone Business Parking to check regarding trucks and trailers.

You need to give us your car registration number either when you book, or sometime before you go. It needs to be the right one - if you change the car you're going to be travelling in, you need to give us the new details.

Heathrow Business Parking T2 and T3 reviews

Our average review score for Heathrow Business Parking T2 and T3 is 3.5 from 3 reviews.
Billy Keefer

I found the service to be very good as is usually the case but everything sort of fell apart when it was time to pay the bill. You need to update your pricing to reflect the true cost. Today my return flight was delayed by 1hour and 45 minutes and by the time I got to my car I was over 24 hours by 1 hour and 6 minutes and was charged for a full day. Your pricing makes no mention of this fact. It is a shame that the good service goes to waste. I will not be using Heathrow Business Parking for any future trips.
March 6, 2019

Mr P Fry

Very efficient and reliable at a reasonable price. Thank you.
November 9, 2015

Mr G Wilde

The parking and the bus service itself were good, the only negative aspect was actually trying to locate the plot as different internet searches revealed different postcodes which were confusing when trying to locate via SATNAV.
November 3, 2014